· Automatic drain, clean and sanitize cycles featured as standard. The internal chamber, is completely cleaned or sanitized avoiding bacteria proliferation for maximum hygiene and reducing manual work/time for operator.
· Self-draining vertical wash pumps provide maximum hygiene.
· Automatic back-up mode is activated when a failure occurs. Guided troubleshooting for fast fixes including 150 precises notifications and 23 easy-to-follow processes.
· Dual rinse technology ensures maximum rinse water covering every corner of the rack inside the rinse area for perfect hygiene on washed wares.
· Dual rinse with stabilized pressure valve guarantees rinse water consumption of 1.2 liters/ rack regardless of inlet water pressure to ensure low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
· Three conveyor speeds can be selected through the control panel by the operator and customized on-site.
· Built-in stabilized pressure valve ensures constant pressure throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of inlet water pressure.
· Large counter balanced inspection door allow unrestricted all-round access to the wash and rinse area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
· Slanted wash arms and sloped ceiling to avoid detergentfilled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.Unit equipped with USB port making it simple to read data such as machine identification, counters and consumption, components, devices and alarm logs. Machine parameters can be uploaded and downloaded and firmware updated.
· All internal components: wash and rinse arms, tank filters, curtains can be easily removed for cleaning.
· Intuitive touch screen control panel features user-friendly display to easily operate the machine and to monitor machine status. Three different levels of interaction are available each show relevant messages and information to the operator, the general maintenance staff and the authorized service partners.
· Auto-start/stop equipped in different zones ensures that the zone runs only when a rack is passing through it. This reduces water, energy, chemical consumption and noise
· Built-in drain valve in the tanks allows automatic dump and fill to refresh the water in the tank without any interruption of the washing process.
· IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm). Maximum capacity per hour of 150 racks easy to switch to DIN 10510 compliant or other speed. Filtering system removes soil from the wash water providing cleaner water and highly active detergent thus ensuring better washing performance and lower running costs.
· Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt buildup, provides fast drainage in just a few minutes. With no welding points the pressed tank offers a guaranteed water tight solution.
· Modularity design allows the machine not only be disassembled for delivery and re-assembled at customer’s site, but also to be customized and upgraded on-site and over time.
· Dishwasher structure is held together with a solid 50 x 50 mm stainless steel frame to provide long-term sturdiness.
· All electric components are put in one IP65 central box isolated from water and steam to ensure high reliability.
· External pre-arrangement for inlet water, drain water, detergent & rinse aid connections for fast and easy installation on both sides of the unit.
· All chambers without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps. All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: external front, side panels and internal chambers,
wash and rinse arms, doors and rack transportation system
· The feeding direction is right to left as pre-arrangement from thefactory, but it can be simply reversed on-site to left to right. The unit is built on modularity concept for easy to add pre-wash
and dryer modules on-site.