· Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt build up provides fast drainage in only a few minutes. Pressed wash tank with no welded points offer a guaranteed water tight solution.
· 120 seconds cycle.
· Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
· Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
· Simple operation control panel.
· Equipped with single phase electrical cable and Schuko plug for easy and fast installation.
· Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
· Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs
· Equipped with drain pump for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
· Low noise level.
· Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms from both top and bottom, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank guarantee professional washing.
· Optional rinse booster pump available to be installed on site.
· Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
· Internal components (arms and filter) are easy extractable.
· Insulated double skin door construction preserves heat inside the tank to lower energy consumption and the noise. Counter-balance mechanism minimizes impact when opening and closing.
· Unit to feature rinse aid and detergent dispenser pumps.
· Wash/rinse arms and nozzles in stainless steel.
· 304 AISI stainless steel front panel, load bearing frame, wash tank, wash and rinse arms.
· Finished in top quality stainless steel with double skinned construction to aid durability and reduce noise.