Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
· Low noise level.
· Rinse booster pump available to be installed on site.
· Extra program to cold rinse beer and wine glasses providing sanitized glasses, cool enough to handle.
· Equipped with water softener to ensure optimal rinsing results.
· Built-in pressure boiler sized to raise incoming water to guarantee a minimum rinsing temperature of 82 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required.
· Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
· Solid double skinned counter-balance door with hurt-free handle fully in stainless steel.
· Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms from both top and bottom, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank guarantee professional washing.
· Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
· New electronic control panel for easy setup of the working parameters and self diagnosis.
· 120/300/120 seconds cycle, the third cycle includes cold rinse.
· Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
· Unit to feature rinse aid dispenser pump.
· Unit to feature smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
· Internal elements (arms and filter) easily extractable.
· Wash/rinse arms and nozzles in stainless steel.
· Finished in top quality materials to ensure durability.
· Large tank filter collects the soil to keep the wash water clean for a longer time and have better washing performance.
· Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt buildup, provides fast drainage in just a few minutes. With no welding points the pressed tank offers a guaranteed water tight solution.
· 304 AISI stainless steel front panel, load bearing frame, wash tank, tank filter, wash and rinse arms.
· Double skin door construction preserves heat inside the tank to lower energy consumption and the noise. Counterbalance mechanism minimizes impact when opening and closing.