· Equipped with drain pump for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
· Solid double skinned counter-balance stainless steel door with hurt-free handle in plastic for soft opening and closing. 1/4 position allows for air circulation in the machine
· Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing
rinse. No external boiler is required.
· Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank for professional washing.
· Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
· 120 seconds cycle.
· Simple operation control panel.
· Easy service access to main components (inlet valve, boiler heating elements, control panel components, rinse aid pump and/or detergent pump) without moving the unit.
· Built-in rinse aid dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
· Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
· Robust structure thanks to stainless steel construction.
· Requires only 1 phase 230V supply.
· Internal components (arms and filter) are easy extractable.
· Unit to include detergent and rinse aid dispenser pumps.
· Equipped with single phase electrical cable and 13 amp UK plug for easy and fast installation.