• Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
• Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
• Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms from both top and bottom, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank guarantee professional washing.
• 120 seconds cycle.
• Simple operation control panel.
• Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
• Equipped with single phase electrical cable and Schuko plug for easy and fast installation.
• Solid double skinned counter-balance door with hurtfree handle fully in stainless steel.
• Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
• Double skinned insulated wall ensures a low noise level and a reduction in heat loss from the machine.
• Equipped with drain pump for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
• Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
• Internal components (arms and filter) are easy extractable.
• Finished in top quality stainless steel with double skinned construction to aid durability and reduce noise.
• Requires only 1 phase 230V supply.
• Wash/rinse arms and nozzles in stainless steel.
• 304 AISI stainless steel front panel, load bearing frame, wash tank, wash and rinse arms.
• Unit to include detergent and rinse aid dispenser pumps.
• Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt build up provides fast drainage in only a few minutes.
Pressed wash tank with no welded points offer a guaranteed water tight solution.